Three days of surfing, cycling, hiking and craic. This tour takes us from Kilkenny around the south east, west coast and back to Kilkenny.
- Climb mount Brandon.
- Scuba Dive off the Kerry coast
- Surf the wild Atlantic ocean
- Visit historical sites/locations
- Explore some of Ireland’s speculator beaches
- This tour includes all transport and guide for the three days. Taking in some of Ireland’s most spectacular locations.
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Co Clare and Co Kerry.
- Surfing Lessons and equipment hire.
- Bicycle rental and guide.
Kilkenny to Clare
We leave from Kilkenny Castle at 8:00am. Drive to Cahir and take a tour of the Castle and grounds. Then travel to Co Clare and take the Cliffs of Moher costal walk enjoying the stunning views of the cliffs. Then book into our accommodation and head for a surf in Lahinch.
Clare to kerry
After breakfast to help us wake up we head to the beach for a surf. Then on to Kerry taking in the stunning beauty of the countryside along route. From here we have two days to take in hikes around Ireland’s second biggest mountain, surf along stunning beaches, scuba dive or visit fungie the dolphin in Dingle. If conditions are good there maybe an option to visit Skellig Michael. At the end of the third day we head for Kilkenny and stop along the way for a coffee and snacks.