As part of our minibus hire service we can provide transport for up to 16 passengers and all related kayaking equipment to any location in Ireland and mainland Europe.
Transport for passengers and equipment to any river in Ireland. This service is available for annual events like Galway fest and Crana fest.
Slovenia has something to cater for everyone's needs from kayaking to hill walking. We normally base ourselves in the town of Bovec which has good access to the river Soca. This service includes transporting paddling gear to Slovenia. Passenger pickup from Marco Polo airport Venice. All transport to and from rivers each day drop off to the airport and return equipment to Ireland.
June and July offer excellent kayaking in the south of France due to the melt waters from the alps. It’s also a great place to go with non-paddling family or friends as there’s plenty to see and do off the water to keep ever body happy. This service includes transporting paddling gear to France. Passenger pickup from Lyon airport all transport to and from rivers each day drop off to the airport and return equipment to Ireland.
Transport is available for anyone wishing to paddle the Tryweryn in Wales. We normally run this service over a weekend leaving Friday evening and return Sunday or Monday evening.
- For overseas trips the service we provide includes transport of equipment to your destination.
- Pickup passengers from the closest airport.
- Daily transfer to and from accommodation.
- Passenger drop off at the airport and return equipment to Ireland.
- Information about camping, Self catering, hostel or hotel accommodation. Contact us for more information.
We can suggest local guides and insurance providers if required.
Accommodation can be booked on your behalf if required.